POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : writing to a file ?? : Re: writing to a file ?? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:18:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: writing to a file ??
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 3 Aug 1999 08:39:16
Message: <37a6e2f4@news.povray.org>
There was a fix done to those after 3.1a I believe, let's see.... no, I
don't see it written up in the Changes.txt of this POV-Win 3.1g version.
I know there was something about it said though, the changes.txt says
not all is shown. Doesn't mean there isn't a problem with the Blobman
file however, mainly because I tried it too and no go. Anyone know
what's up? Peter Houston, if you're out there....

Bob

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe